Account Manager – Sales
What you will do:
Collaborate and foster strong relationships with existing clients with the goals of maximizing revenue and long-term growth.
What you will sell:
Online company stores and promotional product programs that enable organizations to efficiently and cost-effectively purchase and receive apparel and items bearing their brand.
Why you should join our organization:
We’re not your typical promotional products distributor; we focus on solutions that support the long-term needs of HR, marketing, sales, procurement, and safety functions within organizations. And, we have onsite capabilities (screen printing and embroidery) that provide additional brand control and efficiency for our clients.
Our 40-year old organization is transforming and growing, which is reflected in our new company brand. This is the perfect time to join our collaborative team!
Details of key activities
- Manage existing client accounts and increase sales and gross profit margins by understanding client needs and proactively offering the best solution fit.
- Conduct monthly reviews with client accounts to identify trends and present creative product and service solutions.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the sales cycle by providing excellent, responsive service.
- Ensure all activities and notes are recorded and kept current in the CRM system.
- Expand sales with existing clients by introducing additional solutions and services.
- Meet or exceed established sales and gross profit margin goals.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring new products and client projects.
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with all levels within a client’s organization
- Ability to anticipate client needs and proactively offer solutions
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities, be highly responsive to clients, and meet critical deadlines
- Strong belief in a systematic and structured approach to selling that includes the use of CRM technology to proactively manage daily routine
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology