Key Account Manager
REPORTS TO: VP OF REVENUE
The Key Account Manager is responsible for establishing, nurturing, and expanding valuable relationships at Foxtrot Marketing Group. Key Account Managers generate significant revenue and are responsible for the continuous growth of the companies most important client partnerships at Foxtrot.
Meeting Performance Expectations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Generate and manage new business within assigned Key Account to drive top line revenue and margin growth.
- Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans supporting company goals and quota objectives.
- Expand the relationships within the Key Account to build trust and secure additional new business.
- Manage and execute sales process and activities effectively.
- Engage all necessary personnel to develop and implement customer account plans quarterly and annually.
- Identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and implement the strategic direction of the e-commerce storefronts associated with the Key Account.
- Lead the merchandising of the e-commerce storefronts associated with the Key Account.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to KeyAccount.
- Manage and update customer relationship tools for each client interaction.
- Build and deliver data-driven analysis on the Key Account to drive strategic direction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Displays a high level of business acumen, maturity, discretion, tact, judgment, and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Promotes and fosters an environment of teamwork with all teams and treats everyone with mutual respect and courtesy.
- Provides guidance and support for continued growth opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
- Excellent ability to think strategically and foster commitment and drive to achieve goals.
- Strong knowledge and track record of building strategic models based on data-driven learning to achieve revenue goals
- Ability to lead a team through change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or equivalent workplace experience
- Knowledge of healthcare industry sales or healthcare business models
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Excellent strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- A passion for a fast-paced and, at times, unpredictable environment
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology
- Track record of success in building strategic growth models to achieve company goals
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting against a set goal
- Excellent financial management skills
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND VALUE DIVERSITY AT OUR COMPANY. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ONTHE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS,VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.