Screen Print Operator
We are searching for a highly skilled and reliable Screen Print Machine Operator to join our company. The Screen Print Machine Operator’s responsibilities include setting up screen print machines, selecting pertinent tools and materials, troubleshooting equipment, and ensuring that all projects are completed to clients’ specifications. You will also be expected to carry out regular maintenance duties and provide creative advice.
To be successful as a Screen Print Machine Operator, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to keep track of multiple work orders. Outstanding candidates will possess both analytical and artistic skills.
Screen Print Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each screen print project.
- Setting up machines and supervising the screen print process.
- Carefully reading instructional manuals to ensure smooth troubleshooting and repair processes.
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
- Providing suggestions regarding the design, placement, and fabric and ink selection.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- Communicating with coordinators and ensuring that all orders are sent out in a timely manner.
Screen Print Machine Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a course in Design or similar would be advantageous.
- Experience as n Screen Print Machine Operator or similar.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- The ability to read and understand instructional manuals.
- Excellent administrative abilities and attention to detail.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Desire and ability to enthusiastically learn and embrace new technology.